Monday 24 February 2014

Language research

I have been doing some research into using mobile phones in the classroom and I thought I could combine two birds with one stone here: a review of language areas and using a technological device!

I hope that you can participate in this language project by uploading your own photos of a particular language point and displaying it. Here are a few areas to get you started. Do you know which language point is being described and why? You can check your answers by clicking on answers

Then you can start posting your own pictures; I have plenty more but I think it would be more useful for you to find your own. You may have to set up your own link at linoit.com to post; if you get stuck, send me the image and I'll post it for you.

Happy language hunting and make sure you don't offend anyone if you take an image!!



What is the verb form 'observe'?

Which verb forms are used?
What is 'stock up' an example of?






.


No comments:

Post a Comment